The SRAM Eagle XG-1295 12-speed Cassette features a 10-50/52t spread for a 500/520% gear range. This incredibly versatile cassette uses SRAM's X-Dome construction, with the first 11 cogs being machined from a solid block of chromoly steel for excellent durability, mud tolerance, and a low weight. The alloy 50/52-tooth cog is then pinned to the main body, and they all feature X-Glide 2 cog profiles to improve chain retention and shifting, as well as providing smoother and quieter operation.
X-Dome technology creates an incredibly lightweight, precise, and strong cassette. The Open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
The new 10-52t, XG-1295 cassette gives riders more than ever before, with an unprecedented 520-percent range. For a little extra to avoid the hike-a-bike, a little more in the "spin to win" game, the XG-1295 cassette also allows stronger riders to increase their chainring size if they want.
This cassette matches up perfectly in performance and color to X01 Eagle AXS™ enabled componentry.
- SRAM's cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance
- Massive 520-percent gear range for brutal steeps and avoiding hike-a-bikes.
- XD™ driver body compatible
- 10-50: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-50
- Claimed weight is 350/355 g